Church Hill in Bloom
PRIZES WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 6th August at our Plant/Produce & Car Boot Sale at Willow Trees Community Centre at approximately 10:30am. A selection of photographs can be seen at the bottom of this page.
Please fill in the form below, place in an envelope and return to Willow Trees Community Centre (Loxley Close) marked for the attention of Chris Thomas or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Rules for Church Hill in Bloom 2017
This competition is organised by Church Hill Big Local Partnership and is free to enter for all residents living within the boundaries of the Church Hill Big Local Area. (That is between Papermill Drive to the North and Moons Moat Drive to the South).
There are three categories for the competition:
1) Front Gardens: These must be visible to passers-by.
2) Back Gardens:
3) Children’s Gardens:
Planting must include one or more of the following:
• Bedding Plants
• Herbaceous Plants
• Hanging Baskets
The criteria and marking scheme for the judging is:
• Use of plants, flowers and colours – 30 Points
• Quality of gardening and plant health – 25 points
• Initial Impact – 25 points • Structure, use of space and aspect – 15 points
• Potential All Year Interest – 5 Points Maximum Points Available -100
The judge’s decision is final.
You are welcome to nominate a garden in your neighbourhood that you think deserve recognition.